Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Neptune's Courtroom


Hurricane Fischer is gone. Between moving, getting married, and a new job, I just couldn't find the time to dedicate to writing that I had hoped. But not to fear! I've incorporated the posts from Hurricane Fischer into my new blog, Neptune's Courtroom.

I envision this blog as being a bit more personal with both long and short form posts. It will be a mixture of Instagram posts from my morning runs, tech tips, thoughts on politics, and my venture into actually joining a yacht club and getting back on the water. Who knows...there might be some short story fiction if I get into a NaNoWriMo mood and possibly some book and movie reviews.

I look forward to seeing you there.

- Capt. Black

1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete