Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Day of Pirates


Today is Talk-Like-A-Pirate day and after spending my morning watching my sister's indoor field hockey tryouts, I will be swaggering on down to Silver Spring, MD; the home of one of my favorite bars


Yes, I did have to make reservations at the Piratz Tavern for Talk-Like-A-Pirate day but that is no matter because they will be having the Heavy Seas brewery guys there giving out free samples of their beer and additional swag.

AND EVERYONE WILL BE TALKING LIKE A PIRATE SO ITS AWESOME!!!

If you want to find out how it all got started, I suggest that you take out your spyglass and point (and click) it the general direction of this webpage here.

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! 

HAPPY TALK-LIKE-A-PIRATE-DAY 
FROM CAPTAIN BLACK AND HIS CUTTHROAT CREW!

No comments:

Post a Comment