Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Disconnected


So I just moved apartments this past Memorial Day weekend. With all the help, it only took 4 hours to move out and into my new place. Pretty stunning I know!

A new place however means that I won't have internet for another couple of days which has made email, blogging, watching Netflix and blowing hours on facebook really tough.

Apparently, the woman who lived in the apartment prior to my move-in, owed money all over town. BGE and Comcast wanted me to pass on my regards and so, Ms. Bride-to-Be (I only know b/c you are getting bridal magazines), please know that BGE & Comcast miss you, and more importantly the combined $500+ dollars you owe them.

Aside from the lack of internet, I've finally gotten into law school which has been taking up plenty of time and I expect it to do so to a greater extent in the future.

Moving on, I still have yet to spend some actual time out on the water. I'm hoping my new location which is closer to my boat, will lend itself to move time out sailing. I'm looking forward to some longer races and I plan to do at least two overnight sails this season. I guess we'll have to see how that goes...

This post brought you by the free wi-fi at Starbucks.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting into law school!!! And I hope your new apartment is good; that is impressive about your moving time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold my boat, decades ago, before going to grad school. Big mistake. Sailin' & schoolin' do mix!

    ReplyDelete