Wednesday, August 17, 2011

America's Cup Uncovered - Episode 3

I'll admit that I have yet to watch this one since law school orientation has been this week and I've been pretty strapped for time. I'm sure it's awesome though!

If not, let me know in the comments.

Also, do you (the reader) prefer the whole AC World Series replays or just the short news snippets? The AC Committee are putting up a ton of videos and interviews on Youtube and I don't want to just repost everything they throw up there but if you guys have any particular preference, let me know.




Update 8/20/11: Now that I have finally watched this episode, I can confirm that it is indeed awesome. Shows you some of the prep work for Cascais which is neat, admittedly not as neat if I hadn't been keeping up with the race, but neat none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment